We may collect the following personal information from users of the Website when the user visits the Website, places an order online, contacts our team or participates in promotions or questionnaires.:
- e-mail address
- postal address
- telephone number
- date of birth
In all cases, the details requested via the Website are necessary to provide an optimal service to the user. In cases where the user does not provide the requested details, we cannot guarantee that the information and services provided will fully satisfy their needs.
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from the Madz Fashionz and enabling us to deliver improved products and services. Specifically, we may use data:
- To improve the shopping experience.
- Process your online orders, including the sending of e-mails to inform them of delivery status.
- Process order returns.
- To contact you by phone or email if there is any problem with any of their orders or for other logistical reasons.
- To Respond to your queries submitted on our website.
- To customise the website for you
- To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you, but only if you have explicitly opted in under the GDPR 2016/679.
- To administer the website: to contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons. You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
We expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal details will not under any circumstances be forwarded to third party organisations and that before forwarding personal details, it will request the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the owners of the same.
In order to prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards. We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the GDPR Regulations 2018.
By supplying us with information you confirm that you do not consider use of your information in accordance with this Privacy Statement to be a breach of any of your rights under the Telecommunacations (Data Protection and Privacy Regulations 1999 and the GDPR 2016/679. By entering information on forms or providing us with any personal information, you are consenting to us processing that data for our own business use and holding is securely on our server. If you have consented to receive marketing emails, you may opt out at a later date.
You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact [email protected].
You should also be aware that if the police or any regulatory or governmental authority investigating suspected unlawful activities request us to provide your personal data and/or information concerning your activities whilst visiting this site, we shall do so.
We are concerned about the privacy and safety of minors on the Internet. Our Website is designed for the general public and is not intended for use by minors.
Our website may contain links to other websites:
- Please note that we have no control of websites outside the madzfashionz.org domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
- Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.
We share your data with the following API Services depending on which service you use:
- Google MAP API is being used on the site to show our location for the map on the contact page
- YouTube API is being used to show embedded YouTube videos on the site.
- Royal Mail API is being used to print postage labels at Royal Mail
- Stripe API is used to make card payment’s using stripe when purchasing products
- Paypal API is used to make card / paypal payments when purchase products
- Instagram API is used to pull latest instagram feed from our accounts
Cookies and how we use them
Cookies help us to assess how you use our website and also how we can improve our website. This means we have the information we need to regularly evaluate whether our website really meets your needs. Some of the cookies we use improve the functionality of our website, so if you choose to disable cookies on your browser, you might find that you can’t access some aspects of our website, or that parts of the website don’t function in the way that you might expect them to. Cookies are also an essential part of protecting the website and its visitors from malicious attacks, including infection with malware. The cookies stored by this website cannot be used to identify you personally.
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Remembering that you have logged in, so that you don’t have to re-enter your username and password on every page.
The cookies we use for www.madzfashionz.org
|PHPSESSID||madzfashionz||This cookie is used for managing user session on the website.|
|_gat||Google Analytics||Used to distinguish users. Expiration time: 24|
|YouTube||We embed videos from our official YouTube channel using YouTube’s privacy-enhanced mode. This mode may set cookies on your computer once you click on the YouTube video player, but YouTube will not store personally-identifiable cookie information for playbacks of embedded videos using the privacy-enhanced mode.
Read more at YouTube’s embedding videos information page.
PREF – * Expires after eight months
We have implemented IP Anonymization on our site, so any data gathered and sent to Google is anonymous. Please click here to find out more information about IP Anonymization in Analytics.